Kilkari Bhairav Baba Mandir

 

This is Kilkari Bhairav Baba Mandir

History Of Kilkari Bhairon Baba

This temple is the establishment of the hand of Pandeva's. When the Pandas won the war of Mahabharata, he came here and performed a yajna. This demon was spoiled by the demon ghost and he used to do it again and again, but the ghost phantom does not allow him to think again. For Call a Rajya Sabha meeting to consider

Who will stop the ghosts consulted in the meeting Lord Krishna advised Yudhishter that the Overlord of the ghosts is Baba Bhairavnath And bring them to Kashi?

Then in the meeting, it was said who would bring Baba, whose responsibility was raised by Panda’s brother Bhima.

Bhima reached Kashi to take Baba and told him the whole thing and asked him to go with him. Baba said, I will walk with you, but you will take me how Bhima said, Baba, I will take you on my shoulders.

Bhairon Baba also told us that I have a condition, I am ready to walk with you, but if you take me down from your shoulder then I will stop there.

When Baba reached the fort, the place was like a forest and a crematorium. Baba, who is a crematorium, liked the place very much and he erased the memory of Bhima to stay in that place, due to which Bhima took him off his shoulder and he said to Baba, Baba, you sit here, I come in a small way.

When Bhima came back to urinate, he said to Baba, now come with me Baba said to him, remembering your promise, what did I say that when you take me off your shoulder, I will stop there.

Bhima said Baba, I have given the word to my brothers and in the meeting that I will bring you now, tell me what I do, Baba said that I can do this work while sitting here.

The Pandeva’s started the yajna When the demons came to spoil that Yagna, Baba killed Kilkari, due to which many demons and ghosts died, and since then, they were named Kilkari BhaironBaba.

How To Reach The Temple

This temple is located in Delhi which is near the old fort. Pragati Maidan is the nearest metro station to reach here.

My Journey About Bhairon Baba Mandir

I had heard a lot about Bhairon Baba temple but I am here for the first time from my friends And I had heard about this temple that you also climb the liquor and people drink it as a prasad.

We chose Sunday to go to this temple and that day we left home at 7:00 am. I and my friend both of us reached Baba's temple in 1 hour from Scotty. I would have already bought a bottle of licorice for Baba.

When I reached the temple, I saw that it was very crowded and devotees would drink alcohol as prasad.

Then we started collecting shoes and went inside the temple. My friend had gone to that temple once before, so he asked me to open the bottle. When I reached inside the temple, there was a statue of Baba and there was a bucket in front of it. In which people were pouring liquor.

My friend told that when a VIP guest comes, his bottle is fed directly to the idol of Baba and the idol Pearl drinks.

After that, we came out and there was a very famous Kachori one who was giving a sad pair of ₹ 20, we ate Kachori. Kachori was delicious.

And when I got out of the temple, I felt very calm, I felt that Baba was with me.

And after that, I went out with a bottle of liquor and many people came to me with a glass and I put everyone in their glasses,

I went to this temple for the first time and I felt very happy to come here, my mind also felt very calm and I want to ask Baba that I should call me every time. You must also visit Kilkari Bhairon Baba temple once

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments